- Quick Links
- Coral Project
- Bulldog Blog
- Bulldog Den
Mission / Vision
Achieve more of your potential.
The foundation of Palm Beach Day Academy’s program is the education of our students in an academically challenging and compassion-rich environment that guides each child toward personal excellence of mind, body and character.
At all levels, our students will be:
- Challenged to Excel
- Empowered to Act
- Prepared to Lead
Portrait of a PBDA Graduate
Our graduates are empowered to fulfill their individual potentials in their immediate school futures and beyond. They are prepared for acceptance and success at appropriate, excellent secondary schools. As they move on, they will take with them the richness of our school family.
They will have:
- been inspired by an environment of thoughtful excellence, humble respect, mutual care and support, and the highest expectations.
- learned the value of focused thinking and sustained effort.
- developed keen minds, capable of complex thought leading to articulate self-expression.
- learned to respect all opponents, in victory or defeat.
- developed genuine compassion.
- gained an understanding of their responsibility for the health of our planet.
- developed an understanding of their self-worth and their role in a changing world.
Mostly, they will have gained a powerful, enduring confidence that can only belong to those who have met genuine challenges through their own efforts in a supportive community.
It is a confidence that allows our graduates to meet future challenges, to persevere past setbacks and obstacles, to know their own minds yet allow for differing viewpoints, to adapt to changing circumstances, to be thoughtful, generous and kind, and to choose their own paths to meaningful lives.
Head of School
Fanning M. Hearon III began his tenure as Palm Beach Day Academy’s Head of School in July, 2019.Learn More
Our Mission & Vision
At all levels, our students will be challenged to excel, empowered to act and prepared to lead.Learn More
Board of Trustees
PBDA's Board of Trustees is dedicated to maintaining and advancing the PBDA mission.