- Quick Links
- Coral Project
- Bulldog Blog
- Bulldog Den
Achieve more right now.
Our fundamental admissions objective is to find the right fit for the student, family and school.
The following steps outline the admissions process:
Call or email us today to schedule your one-on-one visit to Palm Beach Day Academy (561-832-8815), or join us for our Lower Campus Open House on Tuesday, November 12 at 9am!
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Your application will be considered complete upon receipt of the following:
- Completed online application
- Online nonrefundable payment of $100 application fee per student
- Release of Records: For all applicants to Primary (if applicable) through Grade 9, we require complete records from the current school, including official, updated transcripts and any standardized testing results. To download a PDF of the release forms, please click here.
- Teacher Recommendation: Please submit the appropriate Teacher Recommendation form to your child’s current school. Primary (if applicable) Grades K-1 Grades 2-9
Class Visits and Evaluation
Class visits are an opportunity for your child to see and get to know the school, and for Palm Beach Day Academy to become acquainted with your child.
- Pre-Primary and Primary: Families applying to Pre-Primary and Primary will be scheduled for a visit during school hours.
- Kindergarten through Grade 9: Applicants to Kindergarten through Grade 9 will have an opportunity to visit a PBDA classroom during the school day. An academic evaluation will be administered during the visit. Students in Grades 4-9 will be paired with a current host student.
Please note, Kindergarten Testing Day will be held on January 24, 2020 from 8:30am – 10am on the Lower Campus.
Completed applications are due to Palm Beach Day Academy by January 31, 2020. Families will be notified regarding admission decisions in early February. Applications will still be accepted throughout the year on a rolling basis, pending available space.
When an applicant is accepted, an online enrollment contract is emailed to the family. An applicant is formally enrolled once the school receives the signed contract and enrollment deposit.
PBDA admission is need-blind. The school administers a need-based financial assistance program open to all students in Kindergarten through Grade 9. Applications for financial assistance must be received by February 1, 2020. Please click here for more information.
We have earned a reputation throughout Palm Beach County for our challenging curriculum, vibrant family community and rich history.Learn More
Our fundamental admissions objective is to find the right fit for the student, family and school.Learn More
A Parent's View
See what our parents have to say about PBDA.Learn More