- Coral Project
- Bulldog Blog
- Bulldog Den
Achieve more right now.
Our fundamental admissions objective is to find the right fit for the student, family and school.
The following steps outline the admissions process:
- Parent tour and interview
- Parents may call the school to set up an appointment for a parent tour and interview.
- A completed online application, including the application fee of $100, should be submitted.
- Release of Records: For all applicants to Primary and above, we require complete records from the current school, including official, updated transcripts and any standardized testing results. Download (pdf).
- Teacher Recommendation: The appropriate Teacher Recommendation form should be submitted to your child’s current school along with the Release of Records form. Primary Grades K-1 Grades 2-9
- Class visits and screenings
- Class visits are a chance for your child to see and get to know the school, and for Palm Beach Day Academy to become acquainted with him or her. All of the children applying to Grades 1 through 8 will participate in the regular classroom experience, and be screened in reading, writing and mathematics.
- Applicants to Pre-Primary and Primary also will be scheduled for a visit during school hours.
- Applicants to Kindergarten will be scheduled for assessment in January.
- Palm Beach Day Academy will notify families of admissions decisions after all the necessary admission information has been received and all procedural steps have been completed. New student contracts will be mailed beginning in February. Applications received after February will be considered on a space-available basis. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any applicant.
- When an applicant is accepted, an online enrollment contract is sent to the parents. An applicant is formally admitted when the office receives the signed contract and enrollment deposit.
- Financial assistance
- Admission is need-blind. The school administers a need-based financial assistance program open to all students in Kindergarten through Grade 9. Please contact the Admission Office for more information.
We have earned a reputation throughout Palm Beach County for our challenging curriculum, vibrant family community and rich history.Learn More
Our fundamental admissions objective is to find the right fit for the student, family and school.Learn More
A Parent's View
See what our parents have to say about PBDA.Learn More