Submit an Inquiry Form, email us at [email protected], or call us at 561-832-8815 to learn more about PBDA.
Whether you're just beginning to explore which school is the best fit for your family or you're ready to apply to PBDA, our goal is to make the process as seamless as possible for you and your child.
Thank you for your interest in Palm Beach Day Academy! Please follow the below steps to get started on your journey to joining our PBDA community.
At this time we are no longer accepting applications for Pre-Primary, Primary, and 1st Grade for the 2023-2024 school year.
Email or call us (561-832-8815) to schedule your private tour of Palm Beach Day Academy. We also invite you to visit our Virtual Admission Center.
Applications will continue to be accepted throughout the year pending available space. Applications will be considered complete upon receipt of the following:
- Completed online application
- Nonrefundable online payment of $100 application fee per student
- Official Records: We require complete records from the current school for all applicants (if applicable), including official transcripts and any standardized testing results. To download a PDF of the release form, please click here.
- Teacher Recommendation: Please submit the appropriate Teacher Recommendation form to your child’s current school.
- Forms: Primary (if applicable), Grades K-1, Grades 2-8
Interviews will be customized based on the grade of the applicant.
Families will be notified regarding admission decisions in late January. All decisions are made by the Enrollment Committee.
When an applicant is accepted, the family will receive an email with a link to the enrollment contract. An applicant is officially enrolled once the school receives the signed contract and enrollment deposit.
Palm Beach Day Academy has earned a reputation throughout Palm Beach County — and beyond — for its challenging curriculum and warm family community.