PBDA Admission Update: COVID-19
Dear Prospective Students and Families,
Thank you for your interest in PBDA. First and foremost, we hope that your family is safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. While things may look a little different during these next few weeks, we want you to know that our Admission Team is available to support you. To discuss how we can personalize our admission process for your family during the coronavirus pandemic, please reach out to us today!
Director of Admission
Stephanie Filauro firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Director of Admission
Dorothea Cvelbar email@example.com
Adjusted Admission Process
- Our Admission Team is working remotely and is looking forward to connecting with you. Please call or email us to learn more.
- Complete our online application
- Submit a nonrefundable $100 application fee per student
- Release of Records*: For all applicants to Primary (if applicable) through Grade 9, we require complete records from the current school, including official transcripts and any standardized testing results. To download a PDF of the release forms, please click here.
- Teacher Recommendation*: Please submit the appropriate Teacher Recommendation form to your child’s current school.
Forms: Primary (if applicable), Grades K-1, Grades 2-9
*Please note that we are only able to accept records and recommendations electronically at this time.
The rest of the admission process will be customized based on the age of your child(ren) and on the current state of the coronavirus pandemic. We thank you in advance for your patience and flexibility during these unusual times.
Learn more about PBDA
Follow us on Social Media
The Palm Beach Day Academy social media platforms are updated daily and provide a great glimpse into life as a student at PBDA, as well as an authentic look at our unique community. We encourage you to follow and engage with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to get to know our school better!
The foundation of our program is the education of our students in an academically challenging and compassion-rich environment that guides each child toward personal excellence of mind, body and character.