- Social Hub
An alternative to the regular Palm Beach Day Academy athletic curriculum is available to 8th- and 9th-grade boys and girls. The school recognizes that many of our student athletes are involved in other competitive and meaningful activities in addition to after-school athletic commitments involving Palm Beach Day. The athletic alternative is an opportunity for our student athletes to continue exploring legitimate outside interests without affecting the success of our interscholastic teams.
The guidelines to be granted permission to seek an alternative to athletics are as follows:
- been inspired by an environment of thoughtful excellence, humble respect, mutual care and support, and the highest expectations.
- learned the value of focused thinking and sustained effort.
- developed keen minds, capable of complex thought leading to articulate self-expression.
- learned to respect all opponents, in victory or defeat.
- developed genuine compassion.
- gained an understanding of their responsibility for the health of our planet.
- developed an understanding of their self-worth and their role in a changing world.