- Quick Links
- Coral Project
- Bulldog Blog
- Bulldog Den
As Palm Beach Day‘s first-ever 24-hour giving campaign, Mission Possible hopes to raise $500,000 in 24 hours to support Palm Beach Day Academy. The Board of Trustees has already generously committed $250,000, and we have been challenged to raise another $250,000 with the help of our PBDA families. Giving has no bounds, and we invite supporters from near and far to give during the 24-hour period through our website or the provided donation link you will receive via email at the start of the campaign on February 21.
The campaign will kick-off with the Mission Possible cocktail party, held for PBDA families and faculty on Thursday, February 21 from 6 PM – 8 PM at PBDA’s Halmos Activity Center (241 Seaview Avenue). No tickets are required! Dress is cocktail attire. For additional questions, please review our FAQ below.
The 24-hour giving campaign will begin at 7PM EST on Thursday, February 21 and will end at 7PM EST on Friday, February 22. Check back here at the start of the campaign for the donation link and to see our status with reaching our goal of $500,000!
Mission Possible FAQ
- Will there still be a Feather Ball?
- No, the Mission Possible party and 24-hour Day of Giving campaign will replace this year’s Feather Ball. The party will celebrate the start of the 24-hour countdown to reach our fundraising goal of $500,000.
- What will the Mission Possible party entail?
- Guests are invited to enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres and come together as a community in support of our school. Please note, there will not be an auction at the event.
- Do I need to buy tickets?
- No tickets necessary! We do ask that if you plan to attend the event, please RSVP through the Paperless Post evite you received, or email Adrienne Arp – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I wear?
- Dress is cocktail attire.
- Can I give to Mission Possible even if I can’t attend the party?
- Absolutely! Supporters can give directly through our website or through the bidpal link, which will be sent to all PBDA families at the start of the event on the 21st.
- Can I give from a foundation or other means?
- If you prefer to make a gift via stock, foundation, wire or other means, please contact Adrienne Arp – email@example.com.
- What will the money raised from the event go towards?
- Money raised from Mission Possible will go towards Palm Beach Day’s operating costs. We are appreciative of donations made of all sizes, as every dollar adds up to help the future of Palm Beach Day.