Drop-Off and Dismissal
- Students in K-3 are dropped-off between7:45am and 8:15am
- Students in Pre-Primary and Primary are dropped-off between 8:00am and 8:30am
- Half-Day Dismissal for students in Pre-Primary and Primary is at approximately 12:30pm
- Full-Day Dismissal for students in K-3 is from 2:45pm to 3:15pm
- Half-Day Dismissal (Pre-Primary and Primary):
- Pre-Primary: Students remain in their classrooms. Upon pick, the student is escorted from the Pitt Building to their vehicle and buckled into the appropriate car seat by a teacher or a PBDA security guard.
- Primary: Students report to the Lower Campus breezeway where they are supervised by one teacher from each classroom. Upon pick-up, one teacher escorts the student to their car and buckles them student into the appropriate car seat.
- Full Day Dismissal (K-3):
- Students report to the Breezeway where a teacher calls out names as the pick-up person arrives. Students are escorted to their car by a teacher.
- At 3:15pm, students who have not yet been picked-up report to Aftercare in the cafeteria (K-3) or Primary Room 103 (Pre-Primary and Primary). To pick-up from Aftercare, the pick-up person reports to the security guard or Aftercare Director located outside, who will then call for the student to be sent to the carpool line.
- Pre-Primary and Primary: Any person who is dropping off or picking up a student must sign the provided sign-in and sign-out sheet.
- Pre-Primary through Grade 3: Any person who is picking up a student must be on PBDA’s Pick-Up Permission Form. The school will not release any student to someone we do not recognize, or without parent permission.
Morning drop-off for students in Grades 4-9 is between 7:00am and 7:55am
Afternoon dismissal for students in Grades 4-9 is at 3:00pm. At this time, students who are being picked up report to the cafeteria where a teacher will call out last names as the cars arrive on Seaview Avenue. Students are alerted upon the arrival of their pick-up person.
At 3:15pm, students who have not yet been picked up report to the Wean Library. Upon arrival to campus, the pick-up person is asked to call the school. Their child is sent down and met by the pick-up person at the front of the Main Building.