- Quick Links
- Coral Project
- Bulldog Blog
- Bulldog Den
Help students achieve more by supporting campus improvements.
Capital Campaign Achievements
The Mandel-Palagye Education Center opened on the Lower Campus for the ’18-’19 school year. The phenomenal characteristics of the building that enhance the education of our students daily include:
- 16,000 Square Feet with beautiful Intracoastal water views
- The Mashek Family Discovery Area with pocket doors that open into the outdoor Flag Commons area
- The Wellness Center
- State-of-the-Art security systems
- Large green play space
- Spacious classrooms with access to outdoor learning spaces
- The Merck Family Innovation Lab
- The Fisher Family Media Center
- Admissions offices and a large conference room overlooking the Intracoastal
- New playground for Lower Campus students
- Beautiful outdoor flag spaces with new white sails
- New bridge connecting the Education Center and the existing elementary building
Paving the Way is the final part of our Great Expectations Capital Campaign, which supported a strategic plan of campus improvements that began with the completion of the Matthews Center for Performing Arts in the Smith Family Theater on the Upper Campus in 2013.
Thank you for your constant support of our school, and all the improvements that you have made possible for our current students and for generations to come.
Our lineup of fundraisers gives everyone the opportunity to play an active role in the support of PBDA.Learn More
The Annual Fund allows the school to be responsive and innovative, and to take advantage of new opportunities.Learn More
The Pave the Way Campaign supports a strategic plan of campus improvements at PBDA.Learn More