Second Century Campaign
Palm Beach Day Academy’s Second Century Campaign is the largest fundraising initiative in the school’s 100-year-old history.
The Second Century Campaign was created in direct response to Palm Beach Day Academy’s needs outlined in the school’s five-year Strategic Plan. At the heart of the Second Century Campaign is PBDA’s commitment to programmatic excellence from Pre-Primary to 9th Grade. To achieve this, the Campaign’s mission is to realize long-term financial sustainability and secure the essential resources and facilities to meet the demands of 21st Century learning.
Ways to Support
Support our Faculty
The faculty at Palm Beach Day Academy are critical to the success of our school community. PBDA strives to attract, retain, and develop the most talented staff and become a professional destination for educators seeking the highest-level academic institution.
Gifts will fund:
- Competitive salaries and generous benefits to ensure that our teachers can afford to live and thrive within the community in which they work.
- Generous financial assistance for students of faculty families.
- The future recruitment of teachers who more accurately represent the diverse world in which we live.
- Enhanced professional development opportunities, including year-long instructional coaching and workshops led by national experts.
- Financial assistance to any teacher who wishes to attain an advanced degree.
Support our Students
PBDA is recognized as an independent school leader that develops students who are knowledgeable and confident critical thinkers. Our students must be prepared to succeed in secondary school, college, and the complex, ever-changing world that they will inherit.
Gifts will fund:
- An inclusive school that is accessible and affordable to all families by providing tuition assistance for students from diverse cultural, racial, ethnic, and socio-economic and backgrounds through both merit and need-based scholarships.
- The social and emotional health of all our students by supporting the Student Success Team (SST).
- Experiential learning opportunities through more partnerships and relationships with local businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Community outreach efforts to bring guest speakers and learning/teaching experts to campus, enhancing our mission toward creating empathetic, sensitive, worldly, and culturally-exposed student leaders.
Enhance our Campuses
The success of our school will require outstanding learning facilities. It is critical that we continue to monitor and evaluate our spaces for sustainability and improvement. An evaluation of both our Seaview and Flagler Campuses is currently underway and a master plan will be shared in the 2022-2023 academic year. The funds raised will be responsive in real-time to the school’s facility needs.
The best way you can support PBDA is through an unrestricted contribution to the school. An unrestricted contribution allows PBDA to use your donation where it is needed most.
Our endowed funds are invested with the goal of maximizing returns. Income and appreciation of these gifts allow the school to receive funds each year, while the initial capital is preserved and continues to grow. This way of giving allows for opportunities to establish a new fund or contribute to an existing fund.
There are many ways to make a meaningful contribution to Palm Beach Day Academy.
If you would like to continue the conversation, please reach out to:
Director of Philanthropy
Support PBDA through the Second Century Campaign's endowed funds or through an unrestricted contribution to the school.