- Bulldog Blog
- Bulldog Den
- Social Hub
Achieve more by giving back.
By the time Palm Beach Day Academy students graduate, they have made a substantial contribution to their community through Bulldog Outreach, the school’s community service effort. Our students benefit not only from their personal involvement but also from their association with an institution that holds community service among its highest values.
Bulldog Outreach provides genuine assistance to real people in need, and it serves as a means for students to acquire the service hours required for admission to many secondary schools.
But most importantly, it gives students an understanding that, as citizens of a community, they have a responsibility to make a positive contribution. The core of the program’s philosophy emphasizes personal service over fund-raising or simple donations.
A small sampling of Bulldog Outreach projects by class includes:
- Fourth Grade
- The fourth grade’s four visits every year to Palm Beach Rehabilitation Center, where the students interact with young children by reading to them and playing with them on the playground.
- Fifth Grade
- The fifth graders six visits to Morse Life Retirement Facility, where they become adopted grandchildren to the residents.
- Sixth Grade
- The sixth graders become pen pals with children at Hope Rural School in Indiantown and throw a holiday party for their new friends in December.
- Grade 7
- Grade 7 oversees recycling on Upper Campus, gathering paper and plastic from classrooms several times a week. They also participate in a beach clean-up.
- Grade 8
- Eighth graders play a key role in Upper Campus’ Thanksgiving Food Drive, and they also help out with the school’s used clothing and used book drives.
- Grade 9
- Grade 9 supports the homeless in Palm Beach County by providing sandwiches to the men and women at St. Ann’s Place.
Our goal is simple but profound: prepare every student for admission and success at appropriate, excellent secondary schools.Learn More
At Palm Beach Day Academy, we value sportsmanship as much as scholarship, and athletes of every ability succeed here.Learn More
Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math – is widely recognized as a vital approach to education.Learn More